BOSS LOTF Conference: Building the best version of you
The BOSS Leaders of the Future Conference took place on the 24th November at the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel in London and explored Building the Best version of You. Delegates in attendance were looking to network and continue to prosper within the business supplies industry.
A packed room of ambitious delegates heard from Keynote Speaker Leanne Spencer on How to Beat Burnout, sharing her own personal story on how to keep focused, recognise red flags so that burn out can be prevented.
The speaker session was followed by an interactive afternoon in which delegates had the opportunity to participate in roundtables with current industry leaders and learn from them, while also asking questions of a panel chaired by BOSS Chairman, Simon Drakeford.
BOSS would like to thank event sponsors Fellowes, Nescafé, Staples UK, Rhino and Viking, as well as our inspiring and progressive round table hosts:
- Keeley Shepherd, Key Account Manager, Consumer Business Group, 3M UK
- Lauren Sheldon-Ray, Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, Lyreco
- Paul Nicholson, Sales Director, Office Supplies, Commercial
- Kim Thurgood-Brown, Senior Business Development Manager, Exertis Supplies
- Graham Bourton, Managing Director, United UK LLP