CONNECTING MEMBERS TO CREATE OUR INDUSTRY'S BRIGHT FUTURE
BOSS has been the authoritative body for the UK business supplies industry since 1905, with a rich history of supporting the sector and its people. We are a not-for-profit organisation and do not pursue any economic or political objectives of our own, concentrating our efforts on playing a strategic role in the support, promotion and protection of the office products industry.
BOSS represents all businesses along the distribution chain with a wide breadth of membership. From the smallest retailer to the largest manufacturer, all have a place in our vibrant growing community. We are uniquely placed to represent, educate and inspire the future generation.
- As your Federation we Lobby government and represent the OP Industry on issues that matter to our sector.
- We facilitate opportunities to connect and network with others in our industry, whether virtually or in person. The BOSS Awards is the flagship event of the year which recognises and celebrates individuals and companies that have excelled.
- BOSS provide space for our Special Interest Groups to tackle topical industry challenges, or unite as specific areas of the supply chain.
- Our expert team of advisors support members businesses with HR, H,S&E and Legal guidance while our training team are passionate about upskilling the industry through traineeships, apprenticeship and management training.
- The BOSS Business Supplies Charity exists to support those who work or have worked in the industry and their families. They offer financial assistance to those in need and Future Fund Grants to help individuals develop their careers.
The April update for the GfK/BOSS Panelmarket report is now available.
Whether it’s a laptop or tablet on the kitchen table, in a café
UK company consolidates all commercial teams to meet the needs of an everchanging market.
At London Stationery Show we believe in championing the full stationery supply chain.
This one day workshop looks at different tools and techniques that are required for negotiation, the psychology behind negotiation and how to react to signals that people you are negotiating with give off.
This HSE Forum will cover legislation updates, including recent and forthcoming changes.
Keep up to date with the latest business and industry insights from our experts.DOWNLOAD
The BOSS Business Supplies Charity is the registered charity established to provide for the needs of individuals who have worked or currently work in the stationery or office supplies and services industry and their dependents.FIND OUT MORE
We are now a more relevant trade association for inspiring office supplies businesses than ever before. BOSS strives to continue to help members navigate through the changes that are occurring across the industry, including product proliferation, margin management, new entrants, automation and digitalisation. We know how difficult these developments can be to adjust to without external support, which is why we offer an unparalleled network of guidance.