CONNECTING MEMBERS TO CREATE OUR INDUSTRY'S BRIGHT FUTURE
BOSS has been the authoritative body for the UK business supplies industry since 1905, with a rich history of supporting the sector and its people. We are a not-for-profit organisation and do not pursue any economic or political objectives of our own, concentrating our efforts on playing a strategic role in the support, promotion and protection of the business supplies industry.
BOSS represents all businesses along the distribution chain with a wide breadth of membership. From the smallest retailer to the largest manufacturer, all have a place in our vibrant growing community. We are uniquely placed to represent, educate and inspire the future generation.
- As your Federation we Lobby government and represent the OP Industry on issues that matter to our sector.
- We facilitate opportunities to connect and network with others in our industry, whether virtually or in person. The BOSS Awards is the flagship event of the year which recognises and celebrates individuals and companies that have excelled.
- BOSS provide space for our Special Interest Groups to tackle topical industry challenges, or unite as specific areas of the supply chain.
- Our expert team of advisors support members businesses with HR, H,S&E and Legal guidance while our training team are passionate about upskilling the industry through traineeships, apprenticeship and management training.
- The BOSS Business Supplies Charity exists to support those who work or have worked in the industry and their families. They offer financial assistance to those in need and Future Fund Grants to help individuals develop their careers.
BOSS partner, INENCO have provided an Energy Update for the month of May 2023.
Integra has announced its national conference will be held on Wednesday 6th March 2024 at the Hilton, St George's Park.
DURABLE is expanding its signage range and introd
Nemo Office Club have announced their conference
The 2023 BOSS Business Supplies Charity Day - this is the industry's annual chance to raise a lot of money by having a lot of fun - will return to Belton Woods, Grantham, Lincolnshire on Wednesday 14th June 2023.
An established group of manufacturers who meet regularly to discuss collaboration on issues, the market conditions and the state of trade from a manufacturing perspective.
You can view the findings from our latest surveys and take part in current ones here.FIND OUT MORE
Our members are producing COVID Secure Products.SEARCH NOW
Keep up to date with the latest business and industry insights from our experts.DOWNLOAD
The BOSS Business Supplies Charity is the registered charity established to provide for the needs of individuals who have worked or currently work in the stationery or office supplies and services industry and their dependents.FIND OUT MORE
We are now a more relevant trade association for inspiring office supplies businesses than ever before. BOSS strives to continue to help members navigate through the changes that are occurring across the industry, including product proliferation, margin management, new entrants, automation and digitalisation. We know how difficult these developments can be to adjust to without external support, which is why we offer an unparalleled network of guidance.