The 10 Biggest Business Trends in 2024
Discover the top 10 business trends that are poised to reshape the landscape in 2024 in this enlightening video by Bernard Marr. As we inch closer to 2024 amidst predictions of a global economic downturn, it is pivotal for businesses to be abreast of the key trends that can't be ignored. Dive deep with us as we unravel each trend, going from number 10 to the pivotal number 1 trend that stands to reshape industries.
What You Will Learn:
- Resilience: Understand why resilience is critical in navigating unforeseen challenges, including cyber-attacks and economic downturns.
- Diversity and Inclusivity: Discover the importance of eliminating unconscious biases to forge strong and ethical teams.
- Remote and Distributed Working: Learn how businesses are adapting to remote and hybrid working conditions to leverage global talent and enhance work-life balance.
- The Customer Experience Revolution: Explore how companies are revamping their strategies to offer a delightful customer experience with a personalized touch.
- The Data Economy: Delve into the role of strategic data management in streamlining operations and uncovering new opportunities.
- Personalisation-at-Scale: Find out how technologies like AI and 3D printing are facilitating personalised products and services across all scales.
- Sustainable Business: Learn why green business practices are not just ethically right but also economically viable.
- The Skills Solution: Understand the shifting focus in hiring from credentials to skills and the rising investment in training and upskilling.
- Soft Skills and the Human Touch: Discover why soft skills are becoming increasingly valuable in a highly automated environment.
- Generative AI: Learn how Generative AI is not just for big tech companies but stands to influence every business, reshaping customer experiences to internal operations.
Source: Bernard Marr, Helping You Navigate the World of Business and Technology.
This content is being shared from public media and is featured on the BOSS website as educational insight for the office supplies industry.