Business in the OP sector want to pride themselves on their health & safety management, but few measure themselves objectively and even fewer carry out independent reviews of their health & safety. Our Safety Health Check which our partners BPIF provide is quick, easy and will provide you with a full gap analysis review of your current processes. In completing this, will provide you with a clear workbook of actions which will allow you to improve where gaps have been identified.
Our Health & Safety platform provides you with an intuitive online tool, which will allow you to carry out a self-assessment health check to make sure that you stay on top of our recommended working practices. It is easy to use, with 7 clear simple steps which will support and guide you through developing an extensive action plan for compliancy, with tools and resources at hand.
1. Login to your personalised health check portal BOSS Online Healthcheck (bossfederation.com)
2. Select your personalised questionnaire to begin the health check
3. Use the assisted descriptions to answer the question sections
4. Once your questions are completed, get your health check results
5. Review your level of compliancy via your personalised report
6. You'll find your bespoke action plan based around the report recommendations
7. Recommendations are web-linked within the Action Plan, through to the BPIF Becoming Compliant Road Map for clear guidance and support
Such topics presented through these tools are current practices on topics such as: Arrangements and Management of Health & Safety, Control of Machinery and Equipment Hazards, Slips and Trips, Transport/Traffic Route, Skin Care and COSHH, Upper Limb Disorder, Lifting and Handling and Working at Height, auditing related documents. The areas for these topics are based on the HSE legal requirements and best practice for the printing industry.
Platinum members support only -
We have industry expert advisers available to support you through this online process and can conduct the health check with you by taking you through each series of specified questions
Once you have your action plan produced, our advisers can also work through the plan with you, or alternatively self-service yourself with the guidance that we have available - click here to be directed to our step-by-step guidance
For further information, or to know more about the platform, get in contact with your regional Health and Safety adviser today or contact our central office.
Central Tele: 01638 565181 | Central Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-depth review of relevant legislation compliance
- Identification of shortfalls against accepted best practice
- Clear report advising of corrective actions
- Step-by-step guidance, with suggested documents and forms, free to Platinum members
- Focused on print-specific Health & Safety problems
- Promotes best practice in health and safety
- Identifies opportunities for specific improvements
- Assists with tender documentation
- Helps prevent incidents and injuries
- Demonstrates the organisation is managing their health & safety obligations
- Road Map – Covid-Secure Create a compliant and trusted environment for your work force by following these 8 steps.
- Resource Library We have a wealth of online templates you can use. From draft policies to checklists and guidance, as a member you are entitled to use these all for your business.
- Becoming Compliant
- Call us Our Advisers understand your business and how to ensure you meet key health and safety requirements.
- Useful Links The following links have been provided to sources of information which you may find useful.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.
Call 0845 250 7050