06 July 2022
Committing to Sustainability: The challenges and opportunities for the Business Supplies Industry
Virtual Seminar - 20th July 2022
The BOSS Environmental Forum, who serve as a catalyst to educate the industry in environmental best practice, have brought together sustainability leads from across the supply chain to discuss the opportunities and challenges commitment to sustainability brings to the business supplies industry.
Sponsored by Nescafé attendees will hear from leading companies in our sector regarding their journeys towards Net Zero and B Corporation, the non-profit network whose mission is to inspire and enable people to use business as a force for good, who will talk through how companies can become B-Corp certificated.
Meet our panellists and speakers:
- Adam Huttly, Founder & Managing Director, Red Inc
- Julie Hadley, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Banner
- Jay Risbridger, Founder, Green Stationery
- Emma Kellar, Head of Sustainability, Nestlé UK&I
- Jacqueline Wellhaeusser, Director Sustainability EMEA ACCO Brands
- Cecilia Farr, Brand Manager, NESCAFÉ Out of Home
- Kyle Soo, Partnerships & Product Manager at B Lab UK
- Jo Pybus, Sustainability & Public Affairs Manager, Essity
- Andrew Bryers, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Lyreco
- Romy Kenyon, EMEA Sustainability Manager, 3M
- Russell Hodson, Group CSR Director, Complete
Chaired by: Martin Eames, Chair of the BOSS Environmental Forum
This virtual seminar is free for BOSS members to attend.
To book your place click here.