14 October 2020
BOSS/GfK Panelmarket - Summary for September 2020
GfK track and audit 36 product categories in the Office & Stationery sector and produces time comparable data for Sales Value, Sales Units/Packs and Sales Pieces - as well as calculating an average pack price and sales price.
Data is now split across two retail channels and one B2B channel (Systemhouses) - these combine to provide the overall Panelmarket total, the Retail channel encompasses around 90% of the overall total. GfK estimate that overall coverage of their data is around 75% of the entire UK sector for the specified product categories.
Latest available data is up to (and including) September 2020.
Total Data (Panelmarket)
- Sales in September 2020 were approx. £151 million - that's 11.3% down on September 2019.
- Average piece price was £1.64 - 3% down on September 2019.
- Sales in the 12 months ending September 2020 were just under £1.8 billion - 10.7% down on the 12 months to September 2019.
- Average piece price was £2.10 - the same as in the 12 months to September 2019.
- Quarterly and year-to-date comparisons are also available.
Visit bossfederation.com to download the full BOSS/GfK Panelmarket report or a new excel file depicting the latest sales charts for the consumer, retail and systemhouse channels.
Source: BOSS/GfK Panelmarket, www.bossfederation.comDownloads