29 July 2020
GfK track and audit 36 product categories in the Office & Stationery sector and produces time comparable data for Sales Value, Sales Units/Packs and Sales Pieces - as well as calculating an average pack price and sales price.
Data is now split across two retail channels and one B2B channel (Systemhouses) - these combine to provide the overall Panelmarket total, the Retail channel encompasses around 90% of the overall total. GfK estimate that overall coverage of their data is around 75% of the entire UK sector for the specified product categories.
Latest available data is up to (and including) June 2020.
Total Data (Panelmarket)
- Sales in June 2020 were approx. £116.6 million - that's 17.9% down on June 2019.
- Average piece price was £2.38 - 0.1% down on June 2019.
- Sales in the 12 months ending June 2020 were just over £1.8 billion - 9.8% down on the 12 months to June 2019.
- Average piece price was £2.09 - 1.6% down on the 12 months to June 2019.
- Quarterly and year-to-date comparisons are also available.
Click below to download the full BOSS/GfK Panelmarket report.
Source: BOSS/GfK Panelmarket, www.bossfederation.comDownloads