INDUCTION DATES FOR THE LEVEL 3 MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The Level 3 Management Programme has been designed to provide an ambitious curriculum to foster, develop and stretch the knowledge, skills and behaviours that are required to be an effective and successful team leader or supervisor.
In accordance with the findings of the Richard Review (2012), the course has been designed to meet and exceed the requirements of employers. By providing our learners with a robust curriculum, it is hoped that they will complete the course with significantly more opportunities for both career and educational progression.
The course is designed to meet the needs and aspirations of high-level achievers all the way through to learners who did not excel in traditional education and/or may possess special educational needs and/or disabilities. The expectation is that the programme will add value not only to the learner but also allow businesses to improve their productivity and efficiencies.
All learners are expected to study the full curriculum, although it is acknowledged that outcomes may be different for all learners. The curriculum includes planned workshop sessions for all learners, differentiated workshop sessions to meet the needs of all paces and levels of learning, planned individual one-to-one sessions and resources for unplanned one-to-one sessions in accordance with the needs of individual learners.
Benefits for Employers include:
• Improved knowledge, skills and behaviours (current and future leaders)
• Develop and encourage more strategic thinking
• Assistance with improved business performance
• Increased motivation (delegates and team members)
• Helps longer term succession planning
• Visible commitment and investment (delegates and team members)
• Helps with career progression planning
Benefits for Learners include:
• Improved knowledge, skills and behaviours to improve performance
• Help with career progression
• Increased job satisfaction
• Increased confidence
• Raised profile within your organisation
• Platform for further learning and progression
Click here for further information on the programme.
2020 enrolement dates:
Midlands – Monday 10 February
London – Tuesday 11 February
North – Wednesday 19 February
For further information, please contact Howie Blanks, Lead for the BPIF Level 3 Management Programme, on 07508 730690 or at [email protected]