22 November 2019
WHAT KIND OF APPRENTICESHIP COULD BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
At BOSS we already deliver a number of apprenticeships throughout the Office Products and Printing Industries. We actually have over 500 learners currently on programme. Research shows training plays a key role in increased job satisfaction. Two-thirds of employees said they worked harder as a result of learning new skills and we all know that the recruitment of young employees is essential to lead your business into the future.
However to ensure we are providing the right training, that enables you to fill skills gaps in your business, and also bring new fresh talent on board we would welcome your feedback on which of the apprenticeships below could benefit your organisation.
SALES, MARKETING AND PROCUREMENT ROUTE
Advertising and Media Executive/Level 3/ Typical duration 18 months
The role supports the whole advertising process, from receiving the brief to measuring how effective the advertisement has been.
- Digital Marketer/ Level 3/Typical duration 18 months
The Digital Marketer defines, designs, builds and implements digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms.
- Marketing Assistant/ Level 3 /Typical duration 18 months
Marketing Assistants provide marketing deliverables and advice to internal or external clients.
- Trade Supplier/Level 2/Typical duration 12 months
Trade Suppliers help to ensure an efficient flow of goods and services between manufacturers and their skilled trade customer base.
TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS ROUTE
- Supply Chain Operator/ Level 2/Typical duration 12 months
Supply Chain Operators are responsible for managing the movement of goods for a variety of customers.
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative/Level 2/ Typical duration 12 months
Warehouse Operatives take deliveries, store goods, move stock, pick/pack orders, load goods for dispatch, and maintain stock records and documentation.
BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION ROUTE
- Associate Project Manager/ Level 4/Typical duration 24 months
This includes Assistant Project Manager, Junior Project Manager and Project Team Leader.
- HR support/Level 3/ Typical duration 18 months
This role typically involves delivering front line support to managers and employees.
- Improvement Technician/ Level 3/Typical duration 14 months
Improvement Technicians are responsible for delivery and coaching of improvement activity.
- Improvement Practitioner/ Level 4 /Typical duration 14 months
Improvement Practitioners identify and lead the delivery of change across organisational functions and processes.
- Learning and Development Practitioner/Level 3/ Typical duration 18 months
L&D Practitioners are involved in identifying learning/training needs, designing/sourcing training and learning solutions, and delivering and evaluating training.
- Digital Support Technician /Level 3/Typical duration 15 months
Digital Support Technicians maximise the effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, and digital communications.
ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING ROUTE
- Papermaker/Level 3Typical duration 36 months
Papermakers convert raw materials to paper products in an operator or assistant role.
- Process Leader/ Level 4/ Typical duration 24 months
Process Leaders work with advanced manufacturing processes.
LEGAL, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING ROUTE
- Credit Control Collector/ Level 2/Typical duration 12 months
The Credit Controller/ Collector monitors and manages customer accounts, collecting monies owed and ensuring that work quality targets are met.
- Payroll Administrator/ Level 3/Typical duration 18 months
Payroll Administrators are responsible for setting up and operating the payroll for an organisation.
To give your feedback or for further information, please contact [email protected]