BOSS/GfK Panelmarket – September 2019 figures
GfK track and audit 37 product categories in the Office & Stationery sector and produces time comparable data for Sales Value, Sales Units/Packs and Sales Pieces – as well as calculating an average pack price and sales price.
Data is split by Retail channel and B2B channel (Systemhouses) - these combine to provide the overall Panelmarket total, the Retail channel encompasses around 90% of the overall total. GfK estimate that overall coverage of their data is around 75% of the entire UK sector for the specified product categories.
Latest available data is up to (and including) September 2019.
Total Data (Panelmarket)
- Sales in Sep 2019 were approx. £181.9 million – that’s 4.3% down on Sep 2018.
- Average piece price was £1.70 – 5% down on Sep 2018.
- Sales in the 12 months ending Sep 2019 were just over £2.1 billion – 6.2% down on the 12 months to Sep 2018.
- Average piece price was £2.09 – 0.5% up on the 12 months to Sep 2018.
- Quarterly and year-to-date comparisons are also available.
Click here to download the full BOSS/GfK Panelmarket report.
Source: BOSS/GfK Panelmarket, www.bossfederation.com