The Single Use Plastic Forum was formed in 2018
Their aims are to:
- Define what the industry considers single use plastic packaging to be, in transit packaging and for products
- Educate themselves and others on information and issues relating to this area of public concern
- Standardise where possible to allow for common data gathering and reporting and liaising with the BOSS Synergy Standards committee on what and how to record data
- Improving by encouraging compliance with agreed best practice
- Lobbying by using industry and government contacts to influence both legislation and the industry as a whole. Publicizing the positive developments within the industry.
All BOSS members are welcome to take part in meetings. To get involved, email [email protected]
- Leaders of the Future This group represents the voice, vision and values of the next generation of industry leaders and is actively helping to shape the future of our training and social activities.
- Synergy Data Group This group is working to improve the way the members of the industry do business with both each other and with the end user by actively promoting and developing data standards and product group classifications.
- Manufacturers Forum An established group of manufacturers who meet regularly to discuss collaboration on issues, the market conditions and the state of trade from a manufacturing perspective.
- Resellers Forums There are two groups of resellers (North and South) who meet regularly to discuss industry issues, opportunities and the state of trade for their sector.
- Rubber Stamp Manufacturers Guild As the trade association for the rubber stamp and associated marking devices industry, RSMG is the place to network and exchange ideas with others in the industry.
- Writing Instruments Association (Write 4 Life) The Writing Instruments Association (WIA) is the trade association for the UK Writing Instruments Industry.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.
01924 203 338