As the trade association for the rubber stamp and associated marking devices industry, RSMG is the place to network and exchange ideas with others in the industry. Members are kept up to date with emerging technologies, are informed of exciting new products and together help to progress the industry.
From workshops and seminars to social gatherings, the Guild is an excellent opportunity to connect with others and strive for excellence together.
Part of The British Office Supplies & Services Federation (BOSS), the Guild is also a member of AEGRAFLEX and the Guild show EMDEC - the only international conference and exhibition outside of the USA purely for rubber stamp manufacturers - now combined into ISEE.
Potential trade members, rubber stamp manufacturers and suppliers to the trade may obtain additional information from the Secretary Liz Whyte, [email protected]
View the RSMG Website here
- Leaders of the Future This group represents the voice, vision and values of the next generation of industry leaders and is actively helping to shape the future of our training and social activities.
- Single Use Plastics Forum This group aims to define what the industry considers single use plastic packaging to be, in transit packaging and for products.
- Synergy Data Group This group is working to improve the way the members of the industry do business with both each other and with the end user by actively promoting and developing data standards and product group classifications.
- Manufacturers Forum An established group of manufacturers who meet regularly to discuss collaboration on issues, the market conditions and the state of trade from a manufacturing perspective.
- Resellers Forums There are two groups of resellers (North and South) who meet regularly to discuss industry issues, opportunities and the state of trade for their sector.
- Writing Instruments Association (Write 4 Life) The Writing Instruments Association (WIA) is the trade association for the UK Writing Instruments Industry.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.
01924 203 338