The BOSS Resellers Forum meets regularly to discuss industry issues, opportunities and the state of trade for their sector.
We have appointed a small group of Reseller members to represent the forum as it’s committee.
The objects and purpose of the Committee shall be to:
- CONNECT – create a community of passionate contributors enabling resellers to connect and share insights/ideas
- VOICE – provide a fair and effective voice, a platform to give feedback from resellers to the wider supply chain
- SUPPORT – Provide relevant/impartial support and guidance to the reseller community to enable growth and future proof their businesses
- CHAMPION EXCELLENCE – Advocate the highest quality and environmental standards, fostering pride in being a BOSS Reseller
The Committee shall be responsible for organising a variety of initiatives, events and services relevant to supporting the reseller community.
All BOSS members are welcome to take part in meetings. To get involved, email [email protected]
- Leaders of the Future This group represents the voice, vision and values of the next generation of industry leaders and is actively helping to shape the future of our training and social activities.
- BOSS Environmental Forum This group aims to define what the industry considers single use plastic packaging to be, in transit packaging and for products.
- Synergy Data Group This group is working to improve the way the members of the industry do business with both each other and with the end user by actively promoting and developing data standards and product group classifications.
- Manufacturers Forum An established group of manufacturers who meet regularly to discuss collaboration on issues, the market conditions and the state of trade from a manufacturing perspective.
- Rubber Stamp Manufacturers Guild As the trade association for the rubber stamp and associated marking devices industry, RSMG is the place to network and exchange ideas with others in the industry.
- Writing Instruments Association (Write 4 Life) The Writing Instruments Association (WIA) is the trade association for the UK Writing Instruments Industry.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.