Special Interest Groups
Tackling topical industry challenges or bringing together specific areas of the supply chain, BOSS Special Interest Groups allow niche sectors of the industry to come together to learn from market leaders and share experiences.
- Human Resources We offer a practical, no-nonsense approach to solving HR problems within your business. Our solutions are tailored to your business so you can manage with confidence and be assured you are complying with the law.
- Health & Safety We want to help you achieve the highest quality standards –including good Health and Safety practise. Our suite of online tools are there to support you in managing all aspects of Health and Safety for your business, and our expert advisers are just a phone call away.
- Environment We provide a professional and comprehensive environmental support service.
- Legal Working with our partner association BPIF (British Printing Industries Federation) we are able to offer BPIF Legal. This service exists to provide advice, representation and input into all your business's legal needs, both strategic and day-to-day
- Associated Benefits BOSS is always trying to find new benefits for our members
- Regional Committees The BOSS regions exist to give BOSS members additional benefits at grass-roots level. All members of BOSS are encouraged to participate in their regions either on a company or individual basis.
- Media Stay up to date. We provide members with the latest news, reports and opinions from our industry experts through a variety of channels.
- Member Downloads Download your BOSS membership logo to use on your website or in tender documents.
- Service Provider Register The Service Provider Register is a listing available of BOSS Service Provider members, summarising what they do and how they can be contacted.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.