ECI provides industry-specific business software solutions and services, focusing on cloud-based technologies. For over thirty years, ECI has served small to medium-sized businesses across the globe.
ECI offers a full suite of ERP solutions which includes Horizon business management software. This helps office stationery suppliers reduce operational costs, improve productivity and increase profitability by simplifying business processes.
e-automate, allows businesses to track all serialised devices. From accounting and contracts to inventory, purchasing, sales and customer service - the software provides real-time visibility into every area of the business.ECI Europe have their headquarters at Eden House, Eyre Court, Whisby Way, Lincoln LN6 3DG with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, England, the Netherlands, and Australia
Disclaimer of Liability
BOSS does not endorse any advertisers or products listed in the Register or other links from it nor does it warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or service listed in the Register.
- EazyStock EazyStock is a powerful inventory optimisation tool that helps manufacturers, wholesalers and resellers take control of their inventory, lower operating costs and automate replenishment.
- Heart Systems Heart Systems are the people behind one of the leading Business Supplies software and Ecommerce platform Pulse.
- Focus7 Focus7 is a marketing and business growth agency that specialises in developing purpose-driven, brand-led businesses.
- Insights-X Insights-X is the trade fair for stationery products in Nuremberg, Germany. Every autumn, leading brand manufacturers and suppliers of all sizes meet up with industry professionals and decision-makers to find out about new innovations and trends in the office, school and hobby sectors for the coming business year.
- Clover Imaging Group Clover Imaging Group is part of Clover Technologies Group, which was originally founded as a toner remanufacturer located in Marseilles, Illinois, United States in 1996.
- OP Connect OP-Connect is the back-office system that has been developed for a 21st century office and stationery products industry working in a multi-channel market place for 14 years.
- Henri Davis I have worked in retail for 35 years as a buyer and in own brand product development for WH Smith, National Trust, Next and Habitat.
- In Control Marketing Incontrol Marketings (ICM's) Core Purpose is to make our partners sales and marketing perform strikingly better.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.