EazyStock is a powerful inventory optimisation tool that helps manufacturers, wholesalers and resellers take control of their inventory, lower operating costs and automate replenishment.
The affordable, cloud-based software integrates seamlessly with existing business systems to enhance inventory management functionality.
EazyStock is designed to optimise your stock levels, so you always have enough inventory to meet customer demand, without over-investment. With EazyStock's easy-to-use tools you can optimise your:
- Demand forecasting - automatically factoring in seasonality, trends and promotions.
- Inventory levels - so you hold the right inventory to fulfil customer demand, without overstocking.
- Replenishment - by ditching the spreadsheets and automating reordering calculations and activity, for improved efficiency.
Our UK-based customer success team works closely with our customers so they can feel at ease with their new software and begin to see its benefits within weeks of implementation.
EazyStock typically reduces stock levels by over 20%, freeing-up capital and reducing the risk of excess and obsolete items in your warehouse. At the same time, stock outs become a thing of the past with service levels of at least 95%.
For more information call 0121 312 2992 or visit www.eazystock.co.uk
Disclaimer of Liability
BOSS does not endorse any advertisers or products listed in the Register or other links from it nor does it warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or service listed in the Register.
- ECI ECI provides industry-specific business software solutions and services, focusing on cloud-based technologies. For over thirty years, ECI has served small to medium-sized businesses across the globe.
- Heart Systems Heart Systems are the people behind one of the leading Business Supplies software and Ecommerce platform Pulse.
- Focus7 Focus7 is a marketing and business growth agency that specialises in developing purpose-driven, brand-led businesses.
- Insights-X Insights-X is the trade fair for stationery products in Nuremberg, Germany. Every autumn, leading brand manufacturers and suppliers of all sizes meet up with industry professionals and decision-makers to find out about new innovations and trends in the office, school and hobby sectors for the coming business year.
- Clover Imaging Group Clover Imaging Group is part of Clover Technologies Group, which was originally founded as a toner remanufacturer located in Marseilles, Illinois, United States in 1996.
- OP Connect OP-Connect is the back-office system that has been developed for a 21st century office and stationery products industry working in a multi-channel market place for 14 years.
- Henri Davis I have worked in retail for 35 years as a buyer and in own brand product development for WH Smith, National Trust, Next and Habitat.
- In Control Marketing Incontrol Marketings (ICM's) Core Purpose is to make our partners sales and marketing perform strikingly better.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.
01924 203 338