In this issue we:
- Announce the shortlist for the 2022 BOSS Awards.
- Explore with leading figures from our sector how our industry is weathering the economic storm.
- Share the recording of our Members' Day keynote speech from Vicky Pryce, Chief Economic Advisor, CEBR and her thoughts on what impact the current political and economic instability has had on businesses to date.
- Catch up with Andrew Jones of OT Group in our 60 second Interview.
- Encourage companies to share with BOSS the impact that high energy costs are having on their business so BOSS can best represent the sector to government, in advance of support ending, and in line with the governments review on the Energy Bill Relief Scheme.
- Provide details on the launch of the new BOSS Level 7 Management Training scheme.
- Launch the Leaders of the Future exciting 2 Year Roadmap and announce new committee members.
- Offer key tips on how to recruit and keep the talent your business needs.
- Share information on Future Fund Grants provided by the BOSS Business Supplies Charity.
- Preview upcoming events.
Read this issue
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.