BOSS Federation have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Garbutt + Elliott to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
Whilst the office supplies and services industry is constantly evolving its products and processes to meet customer demands, it is generally not taking advantage of the tax credit available because it fails to see the work as R&D. If you are in doubt, answer these questions:
- Does your company undertake the development of new products/processes?
- Is the company creating new and improved products?
- Is the company aiming to duplicate existing products in an improved way?
- Does the company spend money on staff costs, consumables or sub-contractor costs in order to undertake development work?
If the answer is yes, you may be able to claim substantial cash back from HMRC.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- RAC BOSS has added its buying power to help members make huge savings on RAC Business breakdown cover.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.