LATEST USEFUL ONLINE RESOURCES
Make UK: International Trade Report 2020
Confederation of British Industry: Partnership for Prosperity: Building a Long Term UK Trade Strategy
Confederation of British Industry - A Roaring Trade: Capitalising on the opportunities of a UK-US Free Trade agreement
UK in a Changing Europe - Will getting Brexit done restore political trust?
Institute for Government - Preparing Brexit: How Ready is the UK?
Scottish Centre on European Relations - European Union Views of the UK post- Brexit and of the Future EU-UK Relationship
Future British Standards Coalition: Safeguarding Standards
UK in a Changing Europe/NatCen – Thinking about post-Brexit public policy: Voters’ perspective on immigration and regulation
- Brexit Transition - Important info Please click here for the Brexit Transition Checklist.
- Brexit Bulletins Catch up with all our Brexit Bulletins so far.
- Funding Importers/exporters who will need to complete customs declarations can apply for funding for training.
- Managing currency risk With a weaker currency making imports more expensive, you've voiced concerns about rising costs - so we've put together some tips to consider.
- Importing and Exporting All the latest information on tariffs and non-tariff barriers - if you import or export you'll find helpful resources here.
- Running your Business Your customers may be checking their supply chains and some of you report back that you're also putting in the ground work to ensure continuity of service.
- Employment Do you have staff from the EU? Here's what you - and they - need to know.
- Northern Ireland Based in Northern Ireland, find more information here.