LATEST USEFUL ONLINE RESOURCES
EEF - Brexit FAQs
ECMA - The impact of Brexit
Parliament UK - Brexit: the customs challenge
National Audit Office - The UK border: preparedness for EU exit
Institute for Fiscal Studies - The exposure of different workers to potential trade barriers between the UK and the EU
CBI: 'No Deal and the EU
Institute for Government: Brexit- Six Months To Go
Public Accounts Committee – Department for Transport’s implementation of Brexit
Institute for Government – UK/EU Future Economic Partnership
Institute of European and International Affairs – Brexit: Transition...or Extension?
CBI Factsheet - EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
Which? - Consumer Charter for Brexit
Bank of England - EU Withdrawal Scenarios and Monetary and Financial Stability
House of Lords EU Select Committee - Brexit: Deal or No Deal Inquiry
Institute for Government - Legislating Brexit: The Withdrawal Agreement Bill and Parliamentary Sovereignty
House of Commons Exiting the EU Committee - Response to the vote on the Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration: Assessing the Options
Government of Ireland - Getting Ireland Brexit Ready: Contingency Action Plan
Confederation of British Industry - CBI continues to highlight the fallout of a no-deal scenario
Small Business Finance Markets Report - Smaller businesses exercising caution ahead of brexit finds latest british business bank research
CBI & Deloitte -
Economic and Social Research Institute -
Institute for Government -
Institute for Government:
Environmental Audit Committee:
Inflation Report, May 2019 (Brexit-related uncertainties, p.8)Bank of England -
House of Commons Home Affairs Committee - EU Settlement Scheme
The UK in a Changing Europe - The European Elections and Brexit
Cambridge Econometrics - The Economic Performance and Resilience of the UK's Core Cities (including Brexit-related analysis throughout)
Society of Motor Manufacturers 2019 UK Automotive Trade Report (threat of border delays costing £50,000 per minute)
Fraser of Allander Institute, University of Strathclyde Economic Commentary June 2019 (Scottish economy remains resilient, but Brexit uncertainty continues to erode long-term growth prospects)
Prosperity UK Alternative Arrangements Commission Alternative Arrangements for the Irish Border, Interim Report
Cato Institute/Initiative for Free Trade The Ideal UK/US Free Trade Agreement
Confederation of British Industry (CBI) - The Business Analysis of No Deal
Institute for Government - Preparing Brexit: No Deal
Institute for Government - Becoming Secretary of State
Centre for European Reform: The Cost of Brexit to June 2019
UK Government: No Deal Readiness Report
Institute for Government - Getting Brexit Done
Institute for Government - Whitehall Monitor 2020
Press statement by Michel Barnier - 24 April speech by Michel Barnier
Institute for Government - Implementing Brexit: Securing More Time
Institute for Government - The Northern Ireland Protocol
Social Market Foundation - Assessing the Economic Implications of Coronavirus and Brexit
KPMG - Economic Outlook: June 2020
House of Commons Library - UK/EU Future Negotiating Timetable
The UK in a Changing Europe - Brexit Negotiations: A Stocktake
Scottish Government's new Brexit website
Make UK podcast
Make UK (formerly EEF) have started a podcast series specifically for manufacturers, covering Brexit preparations. In handy ten minutes broadcasts, you can listen on the Make UK website or here on Spotify. Podcast 1 covers 'Paperwork & Tariffs', and podcast 2 is about 'Protecting Your Workforce.'
- Funding The Welsh Government has launched a £1m Brexit Resilience Fund, available to Welsh businesses, to help them adapt to the changes in a post-Brexit Welsh economy.
- Managing currency risk With a weaker currency making imports more expensive, you've voiced concerns about rising costs - so we've put together some tips to consider.
- Importing and Exporting All the latest information on tariffs and non-tariff barriers - if you import or export you'll find helpful resources here.
- Running your Business Your customers may be checking their supply chains and some of you report back that you're also putting in the ground work to ensure continuity of service.
- Employment Do you have staff from the EU? Here's what you - and they - need to know.
- No Deal Scenario Leaving the EU without a deal is unlikely, but - just in case - here's what will happen.
- Brexit Bulletins Catch up with all our Brexit Bulletins so far.
- Northern Ireland Based in Northern Ireland, find more information here.