Funding for customs declaration training
Importers/exporters who will need to complete customs declarations can apply for funding for training. It's called the Customs Intermediaries Grant Scheme and £2m of this is available to upskill staff to complete their own declarations. If you use, or plan to use, an intermediary they can also apply for some of a pot of £3m available for IT investment. Applications are open now until 5 April 2019 or the funding runs out - whichever is sooner - so apply ASAP! You can register and apply online.
- Brexit Transition - Important info Please click here for the Brexit Transition Checklist.
- Brexit Bulletins Catch up with all our Brexit Bulletins so far.
- Online Resources Everyone's talking about Brexit. We've pulled together some of the more interesting publications out there.
- Managing currency risk With a weaker currency making imports more expensive, you've voiced concerns about rising costs - so we've put together some tips to consider.
- Importing and Exporting All the latest information on tariffs and non-tariff barriers - if you import or export you'll find helpful resources here.
- Running your Business Your customers may be checking their supply chains and some of you report back that you're also putting in the ground work to ensure continuity of service.
- Employment Do you have staff from the EU? Here's what you - and they - need to know.
- Northern Ireland Based in Northern Ireland, find more information here.