It’s all over for the ‘hybrid Parliament’ this week as MPs are expected to return to the House of Commons. For the Brexit negotiation teams, the next round of talks begin this week too. View
While the country is in lockdown, difficult negotiations continue between the UK and Brussels - and the Government remains insistent on a 31 December end to the Transition Period. View
Attention is certainly focused elsewhere, but talks continue on the terms of the UK's withdrawal from the EU. View
This month's BOSS Brexit Bulletin is slightly earlier than usual, to keep you updated well in advance of the Big Day on 31 January. View
The latest Brexit deal will take the UK out of the EU on Friday 31 January - what does this mean for Northern Ireland? View
With the Conservatives winning the December 13 election, with a majority of 80 seats, it’s almost certain that Britain will leave the EU on January 31. View
This month’s edition is a little lighter than usual – with the General Election most definitely on, there’s been little Brexit information coming from Government or elsewhere. View
Yesterday was the day we were due to leave the EU but, we are moving into a ‘flextension’ period granted by our European friends. View
With ten days to go until the UK is due to leave the EU, and our next Brexit Bulletin out next week, today's email is designed to update you on the weekend's tumultuous events. View
Welcome to the September 2019 edition of the BOSS Brexit Bulletin. With just a month to go, uncertainty remains very much the status quo. Despite that, we've got our usual mix of practical guidance and information from the industry and beyond. View
- Funding The Welsh Government has launched a £1m Brexit Resilience Fund, available to Welsh businesses, to help them adapt to the changes in a post-Brexit Welsh economy.
- Online Resources Everyone's talking about Brexit. We've pulled together some of the more interesting publications out there.
- Managing currency risk With a weaker currency making imports more expensive, you've voiced concerns about rising costs - so we've put together some tips to consider.
- Importing and Exporting All the latest information on tariffs and non-tariff barriers - if you import or export you'll find helpful resources here.
- Running your Business Your customers may be checking their supply chains and some of you report back that you're also putting in the ground work to ensure continuity of service.
- Employment Do you have staff from the EU? Here's what you - and they - need to know.
- No Deal Scenario Leaving the EU without a deal is unlikely, but - just in case - here's what will happen.
- Northern Ireland Based in Northern Ireland, find more information here.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.
01924 203 338