BOSS Members' Day is returning to Stationers' Hall in London on Tuesday 27th September. The ancient Livery Hall and Grade I listed building, completed in 1673 after the Great Fire of London has been closed for refurbishment since 2020, so we can’t wait to gather members together again at this beautiful venue for a thought provoking and enjoyable day.
10.30: Registration and Coffee
11.00 : BOSS AGM & CEO’s Report
1. Opening Statement from BOSS Chairman, Simon Drakeford
2. To approve the minutes of the AGM held on 15th September 2021
3. To receive an update of the BOSS Federation activities presented by BOSS CEO, Amy Hutchinson on behalf of the Executive Board
4. To receive the accounts and balance sheet for the year ended 31 December 2021
11.30: Keynote Speaker - Vicky Pryce, Chief Economic Advisor, Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR)
Vicky Pryce is a leading economist working on UK, global and Eurozone issues. Having worked in senior positions in business and government, she is now Chief Economic Advisor at the respected Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) where she considers both the economic situation, and the policy implications for business.
12.30: Industry Panel Discussion, with:
- Steve Haworth, Group CEO, EVO
- Jeanette Bresitz, Managing Director, Office Friendly
- Stuart Login, Managing Director UK & Ireland, Trodat
- Simon Allan Brooks, Logistics Director UK&IE, Viking UK
- Darren Lloyd, CEO, United
13.30: BOSS Chairman’s Lunch
15.00: Update from the BOSS Business Supplies Charity
15.10: Networking Drinks Reception in the secluded private garden oasis (weather permitting)
16.00: Ends (post event networking drinks will be held at a local venue)
This is a fantastic opportunity to connect with industry colleagues old and new.
The use of the hall has been kindly provided by Office Power.
If you would like to only attend the AGM, which is free of charge, for all BOSS Members please email Helen Dunn at [email protected]
If you would like to attend the full day including AGM, Business Conference, two course lunch and networking drinks please book here.
£120 for the first ticket and the 2nd ticket is £99.
Click here to view the BOSS 2021 Statutory Accounts.
Click here to view the BOSS 2021 AGM Minutes.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.
Call 01924 203 338