29 October 2020 - 10.00am - 11.00am
Join us on Thursday 29 October to hear from BOSS Employment Law Solicitor, Gaynor Beckett, and learn more about the latest schemes and key HR matters that affect your business and our industry.
During the session the following topics will be covered:
- Economic Situation & Labour Market Outlook
- Employer Response to the Pandemic
- End of CJRS/JSS
- Redundancy & Restructure
- Embedding a new way of working
- Covid Tests & Statutory Sick Pay
- Acas Early Conciliation Period Extended
- Employment Tribunal Procedure Rules Relaxed
- Number of claims accepted by Employment Tribunals in 2020
- Employment Tribunals Compensation Awards
- Employment Litigation Insurance
This is a must watch for anyone involved in HR within your business. Don't miss out - register now.
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.
Call 01924 203 338