A full meeting of the BOSS SUP group will take place on 10th June 2020.
The Single Use Plastic Forum was formed in 2018
Their aims are to:
- Define what the industry considers single use plastic packaging to be, in transit packaging and for products
- Educate themselves and others on information and issues relating to this area of public concern
- Standardise where possible to allow for common data gathering and reporting and liaising with the BOSS Synergy Standards committee on what and how to record data
- Improving by encouraging compliance with agreed best practice
- Lobbying by using industry and government contacts to influence both legislation and the industry as a whole. Publicizing the positive developments within the industry.
All BOSS members are welcome to take part in meetings. To get involved, email [email protected]
With members' best interests at heart, we are championing a bright future for our changing industry.Our membership connects people and gives access to a network of leading ideas, insight and business support.
Call 01924 203 338