The help we give to people in our industry would not be possible without your support, and there are now more ways than ever to help us raise those vital funds.
Join us on our BenGolf, BenSpa and BenSports annual fundraising day at Wyboston Lakes in Bedfordshire
This hugely popular event includes lunch and supper before the raffle and charity auction begins. This is a truly fantastic day out, with great networking opportunities.
Make a donation to the BOSS Business Supplies Charity
Whether you can make a one-off donation or want to set up a standing order, every pound you can spare will make a big difference to the BOSS Business Supplies Charity, so we can keep helping those who need it.
Click here to make a donation
Raise money while shopping online
We've teamed up with Give as you Live to make it even easier to support us. Just by shopping online, you can raise money for the BOSS Business Supplies Charity at no extra cost to you. Thousands of major online retailers have signed up to make a donation to your chosen charity every time you shop with them.
Find out how easy it is and raise an extra £5 the first time you shop by clicking here
There are opportunities to give throughout the year at events such as the BOSS Awards, where we hold a raffle and auction.
Like our BOSS Business Supplies Charity Facebook page
To receive regular updates about the next BenGolf and BenSpa day, keep up to date with other fundraising events, and hear about the work of the Charity in general, visit and like our Facebook page here.
For further information please contact Liz Whyte on 01924 203338 or email [email protected]
- About Us We exist to help those in our industry who are in need due to ill health, disability or other circumstances. As a registered charity, we provide finanical assistance for the needs of people who work, or used to work, in the stationery and business supplies industry.
- Beneficiaries See examples of the people we have helped.
- BenGolf, BenSpa & BenSports Help us raise funds for the BOSS Business Supplies Charity by simply having fun!
- GDPR We have a legitimate interest in holding certain information, but it is kept confidential and secure. We take protection of the information we hold about our beneficiaries, very seriously. We would never sell this information to third parties, or reveal it to outside bodies of any description.
- Scholarships The purpose of the BOSS Scholarships is to support and encourage the next generation of talent within the Office and Business Supplies Industry, to help them achieve their career goals.
- Trustees The Trustees of the BOSS Business Supplies Charity are all volunteers. Find more about our Trustees here.
- Downloads Download and print our leaflets, staff room posters, induction and exit pack leaflet for employees.
- Contact Us We're here to help.